Tuesday 25 October 2011

Controversially Vaughan's

Mixture of Shoaib Akhtar's Controversially Yours and
Michael Vaughan's Vaseline reference.
I am just getting sick of writing about the Champion's league. So, I've decided that I will never do it again until I get sponsorships from viable sources.

Meanwhile, the India-England ODIs have started out with not one, but FOUR absolutely convincing victories. Besides, it's all because Dhoni finally got to meet his astrologer.

Also, a few days ago, I sent Michael Vaughan (Yes, Michael Vaughan) a picture, and guess what? He shared it with all his followers!

Now I am Famous!!

Pakistani Cricket news now, Shahid Afridi has once again announced his comeback from retirement. For the Ump-Teenth time.

Virat Kohli is again trying too hard to be as consistent (in batting) as a military general (in his bathroom habits).

If you are getting bored of conventional commentary on TV, tune into Pitch Invasion, an online cricket show where almost anything goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment